[Pre-Release] Laby Voice Support

Feb

2019
      Elsword       8

こんばんわ~

Sorry for late pre-release since I got too many difficulties in-real-life, today I present you pre-release version for Laby voice until all puzzle were solved.

Quote from My Facebook Post for the puzzle

1. Quick Emotion File were moved from data069.kom to other kom (I try download my old voice pack, data069.kom was 90MB, but now only around 30MB, so something happen inside the kom)
2. Laby Voice kom file missing one file, so far identified by people commenting was 251 and 253 but as traditional voice from long time ago, Every character have 3 / THREE KOM files (exception with Ara since she have 4 / FOUR )
3. I exclude some unknown files that particularly I’m not sure lol

Further ado please do test and report if found weird / bugs on this post

Click here to download v2

Click here to download

Thank you for your understanding and have a great weekend !

Note : The voice pack can be downloaded on usual link

Changelog

v2
– Fixing Auto-Change Mechanism

8 comments

Feb 04, 2019 12:49 PM

why their characters’ voice isn’t change? also your voice patcher just triggered auto change after I clicked launch button before elsword patcher even pop up (yes, I checked “Auto Change when launch the Elsword”) This is my first time that just got this kind of weird thing before I even report this to you tho.

• Kurisutaru

Feb 04, 2019 1:00 PM

> why their characters’ voice isn’t change?
      Did you download the new Voice Files ?

> also your voice patcher just triggered auto change after I clicked launch button before elsword patcher even pop up
      I will look it later since I’m not on my desk

Feb 05, 2019 7:06 AM

I already replaced with new voice files and replaced everything new, but the characters’ voice still doesn’t change. All of my solution left is to reinstall the game and see does it still work well?

• Kurisutaru

Feb 05, 2019 7:08 AM

Did you set the ingame voice to KR ?

Feb 08, 2019 7:47 AM

Yes, absolutely set ingame voice to KR as well

• Kurisutaru

Feb 08, 2019 7:49 AM

No idea then, some people reporting its work

Feb 08, 2019 8:31 AM

Nvm, its already work. I actually reinstall the game and reset everything. thanks for helping btw

• Kurisutaru

Feb 08, 2019 8:36 AM

Glad it work and No worries :)