[Elsword IDN x Pika Billing] System Abuse ?

Apr

2013
      Blog       13

Dunno if this ‘method’ categorized to Abusing System :laugh:
Yep, 2 days ago during My Spare time I played a Elsword a bit, but somewhat My Character stamina were depleted so fast. Then I remember that Elsword IDN said if you using Pika Billing you will get benefit of wow [See Image Below]

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Notice

Then come up on My Idea for making ‘Virtually Cyber Billing’, yes if VoIP = Voice over Internet Protocol, this is BoIP = Billing over Internet Protocol :laugh:
Then I setup Billing server on KitaGamers Pangya! Eu Server as My Billing Server and My Laptop as Billing Client
– Testing Enviroment – [Server : KitaGamers Pangya! Eu | Client : Virtual Box]
Server

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Server on Testing Enviroment

Client

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Client on Testing Enviroment

Oh ya if you wondering why I can setup billing like this, for truth I ever helping one of My Favorite Game Center, so I got the Game Center Knowledge [Billing, Networking, etc etc] thingy there :happy:
Now I tried Install Billing Client on My Laptop [Sorry for messy desktop, but I love that :laugh: ]Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - On My Laptop

Here Latest Result
Server

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Server

Client

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Billing with My Voice Changer

VIP Title

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - VIP Title

PC Bang !

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - PC Bang !

Level cap after patch, only 1 day [Lv. 45 ~ 48]

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Level Cap !

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - Level Cap !

<3 EXP

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - <3 EXP

Detail Billing

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - My Billing

For Joke Purpose
10.000 Hours Remaining for My Billing :laugh:

Elsword IDN x Pika Billing - 10k Hours Billing

Yah thats all, this thingy for ‘educational’ purpose :laugh:
Sankyuu,
Kurisutaru.

13 comments

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

can you teach me how to use it via wifi? I can’t search my neither IP Server/Client lel

• Kurisutaru

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

If you have 2 PC you can use it. PC A for Server Billing, PC B for Client Billing. For installation and configuration you can see at their manual instruction :happy:

I wont expose detail step by step to do, but you must know a bit about Game Center Billing System, otherwise it would be hard

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

Btw, you put the server into vbox, right? Let just say, in case your vbox crashed; that means your server is closed. What will happen to the client? Won’t your computer be locked? And if it happens, can you unlock it from the client computer, even without its server program activated?

Some of my friends are a bit paranoid about it, and I still haven’t try it yet, so I don’t know the answer…

• Kurisutaru

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

Read/See carefully

Server Billing hosted on My EU Dedicated Server, It’s RAdmin not Virtual Box :laugh: , and I’m planning to open for Rent who want use Billing client on My Billing Server with In-Game Ice Burner item [I want IB Set (Rena), but I wont spend money on it (I’m poor enough you know :laugh: )]

As long you can recover the server you’re good to go, unlocking billing require Administrator Billing password and Combination Unlock Key

If you don’t know exactly how to do that, better stay away from those program. Game Center Billing isn’t program for newbie user.

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

>I’m planning to open for Rent who want use Billing client on My Billing Server with In-Game Ice Burner

so, you’ll open the server and share the ip address for rent?

• Kurisutaru

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

Yep :laugh: , nande ? Interested for renting ? :happy:

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

can i use pika billing in laptop and use smartfren modem ?

Nov 30, -0001 12:00 AM

hey hey how to setting ip .__. why my computer can’t T.T undifided conection always T.T why i really want play free stamina >___<a